What’s the story?
After successfully handling the signage and branding at the original ZAAP Thai restaurant in Leeds, we were then commissioned for the Nottingham and Newcastle sites. York is the latest addition and opened at the end of last year.
What was the solution?
Working closely with the architect and paying close attention to strict planning restrictions, we designed and manufactured a series of signs and graphics for across the venue. Outdoors this included:
- LED illuminated fascia sign
- Protruding illuminated street sign
- Illuminated menu case
- Window decals
- One-way vision window vinyls
We designed, printed and installed all the interior signage and graphics, including:
- Traditional neon illuminated signs
- Light box display units to resemble authentic street vendor signs
- Full coverage wall murals
- Stylised directional signage
- Translucent window vinyls depicting a street market scene
- Illuminated staircase treads with printed polycarbonate panel infills
What were the results?
This was a large project with lots of elements to consider. However, our experience working on the previous three venues meant we knew the approach to take and anticipated exactly what the client was looking for.
The ZAAP team are excellent to work with and together we’ve turned out another exciting venue. If the food wasn’t enough of an incentive for people to visit, the unique branding and décor certainly are!
Do you have a site that needs branding? Get in touch with our team to discuss.