What’s the story?
Mr Mulligan’s Space Programme is an exciting new outer-space themed indoor crazy golf course, bar and restaurant in Newcastle city centre. We recently helped them put the finishing touches to their venue.
What was the requirement?
Doing the theme justice was absolutely crucial for this project as the finished venue needed to really wow its visitors. Alongside the practical directional signage required, we were asked to produce some of the branded illuminations to help set the atmosphere.
What was the solution?
Working closely with the architect, we designed, printed, produced and installed various indoor and outdoor graphics and signage throughout the venue. These included:
- An external high level illuminated sign
- Window vinyls applied to glazed entrance
- Halo Illuminated feature logo, floor graphics and light box displays in foyer area
- Hanging light boxes and directional signage
- Illuminated menu boxes and poster frames
- Free-standing directional signage
What were the results?
There were lots of different elements to this project, both interior and exterior, but we were able to make sure each sign and graphic had the same quality finish. The final results look fantastic and will help visitors find their way around the space safely.
Want to see more from the specialists here at Digital Plus? Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates from the team.