What’s the story?
Club Energy Gym, Otley, recently re-located to a larger premises and needed to completely re-brand the new facility.
What was the solution?
We designed, produced and installed a range of signs and graphics, including:
- Main entrance feature window vinyls and exterior signage
- Display graphics and signage in the strength, cardio, boxing, performance and ladies only zones
- Printed and laminated vinyls on painted stone walls
- Welcome area and reception desk 3D lettering
- Frosted etched window vinyls and door signage
- Exterior banners in the outdoor boot camp area
What were the results?
Using a combination of functional, motivational and decorative graphics we were able to help Club Energy to transform their new premises into a bright and contemporary gym space for their clients to enjoy.
‘From the initial meeting with Project Director John Webster, my business partner and I knew we were dealing with the right company for us. We needed Digital Plus to take on board our vision and budget restraints and tailor a specific package that showcased the building in its best light but also added that wow factor for our younger audience.
‘John was only a phone call away and, with Phil Northmore delivering superb onsite service, we couldn’t praise them highly enough. So much so that one of the owners’ cars has branding emblazoned on it and we continue to use their services for all our marketing materials. From start to finish, extremely professional with a no nonsense Yorkshire approach.’
Gary Beaumont, Club Energy Gym
Want dedicated support for your next project? Get in touch for more information on ProjectPlus via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0113 278 3133 for a quote